We reimagined elderberry syrup - our clean, nutrient-rich blend is handcrafted with certified organic ingredients and has a juice-like consistency that you'll want to enjoy daily. (Never heavy and grainy.) It's delicious on its own or splashed into drinks and smoothies. Every small batch is freshly made, always bright-tasting. This is a chilled product to ensure the maximum potency of its fresh ingredients and doesn’t contain any preservatives or shelf stabilizers. Please refrigerate immediately upon arrival.
Ingredients Oconee Valley Artesian water, organic dried elderberries, raw and local honey, organic lemon juice, organic and raw ginger root, organic Ceylon cinnamon, organic whole cloves.
"Best By" life is approximately 3 months when stored properly in the refrigerator. Please store on a shelf, not in the door, to maximize freshness.
- 1 tsp. for children age 1-12
- 1 Tbsp. for anyone over 12 years of age.
- 16 oz. bottles contain approximately a month of servings for one adult OR 3 months of servings for one child.
- We ship our freshly-made syrups twice a week - Mondays and Tuesdays. Orders placed BEFORE 12pm EST on Monday or Tuesday will be packaged the same day. Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the following day or the following Monday if the order is placed on Tuesday. All other products ship Monday-Friday. Please note holidays sometimes affect our shipping schedule. We'll keep you updated with any changes in shipping.
- We ship most packages through USPS, and tracking information will be automatically e-mailed to you on our shipping days.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99 (in the United States).
- Orders under $99. will incur shipping fees based on current rates.
- If any items are broken in transport, please send a photo of what you received and we will replace any items damaged in transit free of charge.
- To process any refund/replacements, orders must be marked as delivered. (We cannot process refunds or replacements for orders still in transit).
- We do not guarantee the integrity, safety, or Best By date of products that are not stored in their original packaging.
- We do not replace items due to user error. (All of our elderberry syrups must stay refrigerated.)
Please note that our delicious and preservative-free elderberry syrup must be refrigerated upon delivery. Fresh is the best!
Safety is our #1 priority.
We utilize the highest food handling safety and kitchen cleanliness protocols. Our DHEC-approved kitchen always earns an "A" rating. Our process earned a coveted Registration Verification Certificate (RVC) from the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, a unique distinction for elderberry products. Our products are lab tested by Clemson University. We're ServSafe® certified, a food safety program accredited by U.S. Restaurant Association, ANSI, and the Conference for Food Protection. All of our elderberry products are designated "Certified SC " by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture. We are the first elderberry company in South Carolina to earn this designation.