Elderberry Syrup: 16 oz
Elderberry Syrup: 16 oz
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
We reimagined elderberry syrup - our clean, nutrient-rich blend is handcrafted with certified organic ingredients and has a juice-like consistency that you'll want to enjoy daily. (Never heavy and grainy.) It's delicious on its own or splashed into drinks and smoothies. Every small batch is freshly made, always bright-tasting. This is a chilled product to ensure maximum potency of its fresh ingredients and doesn’t contain any preservatives or shelf-stabilizers. Please refrigerate immediately upon arrival.
Ingredients Oconee Valley Artesian water, organic dried elderberries, raw and local honey, organic lemon juice, organic ginger root, organic cinnamon stick, organic whole cloves.
"Best By" life is 3 months when stored properly in the refrigerator. Please store on a shelf, and not in the door, to maximize freshness.
- 1 tsp. for children age 1-12
- 1 Tbsp. for anyone over 12 years of age.
- 16 oz. bottles contain approximately a month of servings for one adult OR 3 months of servings for one child.
- We ship our freshly-made syrups twice a week - on Mondays and Tuesdays. Orders placed BEFORE 12pm Eastern Standard time on Monday or Tuesday will be packaged the same day! Orders placed after 12pm Eastern Standard time will be shipped the following day or the following Monday if the order is placed on Tuesday. Craft-it-Yourself Elderberry Syrup kits and herbal teas ship Monday-Friday. Please note, Holidays sometimes affect our shipping schedule. We'll keep you updated with any changes in shipping.
- We ship most packages through USPS, and tracking information will be automatically e-mailed to you on our shipping days.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75 (in the United States).
- Orders under $75. will incur shipping fees based on current rates.
- If any items are broken in transport, we ask that you send a photo of what you received. We will replace any items damaged in transit free of charge!
- To process any refund/replacements, orders must be marked as delivered. (We cannot process refunds or replacements for orders still in transit).
- Unsatisfied with a product? We want you to be happy. Please e-mail us at email@example.com and we'll make it right.
- We started offering porch delivery in the Charleston, SC area during the lock-down. We loved providing this service to those who cannot get to a market or store and we plan to continue it for those in need.
- We do our best to accommodate porch delivery requests however, it's not always possible to deliver to all areas of Charleston. We will contact you if your location is too far outside our primary delivery areas to make an alternative arrangement.
- $5./delivery fee and a minimum order of $40.
- You will receive a text upon porch delivery. (Ding, ding! Your organic elderberry syrup is waiting for you on your doorstep!)
Please note that our delicious and preservative-free elderberry syrup must be refrigerated upon delivery. Fresh is best! If you're not home on your delivery day, please leave a small cooler with a freezer pack or ice.
Delivery areas and days:
- Most Tuesdays & Thursdays - Charleston, SC area
Highest Safety Protocols
We take food safety very seriously.
We utilize the highest food handling safety and kitchen cleanliness protocols mandated by the state - our kitchen consistently earns an "A" rating. Our process has a coveted Registration Verification Certificate (RVC) from the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, a unique distinction for elderberry syrup. We're ServSafe® certified, a program accredited by U.S. Restaurant Association, ANSI, and the Conference for Food Protection. We are a "Certified SC Product", the only elderberry syrup to hold this designation in the state.